We humans have advanced immensely over the last decade with so many technological innovations. According to the reports, it was revealed that mHealthcare market will account for nearly $18 Billion in 2016 alone. In spite of the barriers relating to regulation, patient acceptance and privacy concerns, MIR estimates further growth at a CAGR of 40% over the next 5 years.
Emergence of Technologies catering Healthcare Industry
With technologies like Mobile app development, IoT Solutions, Artificial Intelligence, AR-VR, Chatbot development etc., the future of healthcare industry is advancing and changing continuously. For instance, wearables and 3D printing, when they were invented, were not meant to be used to cater healthcare industry. However, they are increasingly utilized in various areas of healthcare industry using wearable app development, Artificial Intelligence and AR/VR.
Mobility Solutions for Healthcare Industry
Enterprise mobility solutions have allowed the hospitals to go Smart too. Let us take a brief look at what solutions mHealthcare and other technologies together brings to the hospitals.
Advanced Hospital Mobility
Leveraging enterprise mobility solutions, hospitals can now go Smart and have broad range of solutions such as connected rooms, smart alerts and notifications, smartphone based applications for caregivers.
The hospital mobility solutions leveraging mHealthcare offer following features:
- Streamlined and clinical workflow
- Effective and well managed staff performance
- Pharmacy and other inventory management with RFID and other tagging technologies
- Smart consoles to allow patients to track their treatment progress and communicate with staff, doctors or relatives
- Electronic medical records (EMRs), Electronic health records (EHRs) can be better determined
Custom Mobility and Consulting for increasing doctors’ Productivity
Doctors frequently face critical issues in communicating with the patients while they have to look after other patients too. This hampers their productivity a lot. Proper integration of mHealthcare solutions can increase doctors’ productivity and much personalized communications and encounters with patients.
Integrating mHealthcare solutions can help increasing doctors’ productivity in following ways:
- Patient engagement mobile apps help in improved and personalized communication
- Secured data communication
- Monitor vital health indicators collected by portable devices for accurate treatment
- Monitor patients at home live video and audio streaming
- Competent disease management
Defining Patient Engagement through Mobile Care Management
Challenges in care management today are conventional and outdated high-friction channels for patient engagement. Not even the care plans are personalized to what a patient actually needs. If care managers are busted with other tasks, they are oftenly prevented from operating at the top of the responsibilities. With mHealthcare solutions, patient engagement can be redefined in following ways:
- Interactive care programs are delivered through mobile app for patient engagement
- Patient engagement through mobile care program and update health status
- Virtual assistance and appointment records for long term patient relationship
- Real-time insights by care managers through Patient monitoring systems
Enhanced Pharmacy Operations and Inventory Management
mHealthcare solutions can help you in getting rid of manually counting and managing inventory. RFID technology with smart mHealthcare solutions can automatically manage inventory of medical devices and consumables.
- Enhanced supply chain management and pharmacy inventory monitoring
- Personalized prescription assistance
- Improve patient and staff safety with inventory protection against expired and recalled items
- Medicinal record optimization of the patients
- Improve asset utilization and purchase management, resulting in reduced capital expenditures and rental cost
Advantages of mHealthcare Solutions and Services
- IoT solutions provides facility to manage any number of devices
- Remote monitoring of Patient’s health and statistics
- Hospital’s asset management and asset tracking
- Remote device access, configuration and tuning
- Predictive maintenance of the devices in use
- Increased productivity for effective workflow
- Enhanced and acute diagnosis of patient’s prescription with accuracy
- Telemedicine solutions to bring effective healthcare to patients remotely
- Enhanced patient data security by end-to-end analytics
- Improve operational efficiency and develop user-friendly mobile apps
Some intriguing Stats on mHealthcare Solutions
Here are some of the facts that intrigued me the most:
How LetsNurture helps for mHealthcare Solutions?
LetsNurture Infotech, a leading open source IoT platform for providing IoT solutions for healthcare industry and other, we have delivered highly customised with personalized accessible and real-time mhealthcare solutions for our clients leveraging custom healthcare mobile app development.