Android App Development
What is Android?
In brief introduction to Android , It is a Linux based OS. Commonly it is said that Google owns Android. But it is open handset Alliance who owns Android. Open Handset Alliance is a group of more than 65 companies which includes technology, mobile, mobile operators, semiconductor and handset manufacturing companies.
As per recent data android phone market it is growing in very progressive rate.
Main Advantages of Android Platform
All sort of technologies like GSM , Edges, CDMA, Bluetooth , Wi-Fi , EV-DO and UMTS are easily adapted in Android Platform.
- Tools & Solutions
- In-App Purchase (including Subscription)
- Storage Access Framework (Integration with cloud service providers)
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Bluetooth/WiFi Data Transfer
- Social Networking APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+)
- Barcode/QR code/Card scanner
- Material Design
- Apps for Android Wear
- Android Auto
- Chromecast / TV Apps
- Payment Systems(Paypal, Stripe, FirstData)
Frameworks & Components
- OpenGL ES
- Android NDK
- WikiTude(Augmented Reality)
- GSM, EDGE, CDMA, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, EV-DO and UMTS technologies to send/receive data across mobile networks.
- Libraries for Image, Audio & Video Files for robust android app development.
- P2P using Google Talk.
- SQLite for data storage.
- Export and signing app for publishing.
After successfully establishing as web development company & Digital Marketing Company LetsNurture is now expanding its wings on android app development. We would be glad to assist you to create rich & dynamic android application for your business. Feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org