“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” – Abraham Lincoln
Saturday, 19th April 2014, day full of energy, enthusiasm, presentations was observed at Lets Nurture. Such presentations, Group discussion and sharing of new and updated technical knowledge currently existing in the market is necessary to share among colleagues to improve and increase the productivity at workplace among each other.
Skill improvement session was organized for Web , Mobile and Marketing team.
Web team spent time on learning following stuff during skill improvement session
- Yii framework, configuration and why Yii?
- Magento Theme integration and basic setup + common issue faced at time of development
- Introduction to WordPress Multisite development
- Introduction to WordPress woo-commerce plugin
- Introduction to WordPress Theme framework
Topics covered for SEO TEAM
- Inbound Marketing & Way of doing it
- Advance SEO technique
- App Marketing & App Analytic Improvisation
- Creative ways of Content creating and importance of content marketing
- Twitter Marketing
Learn From your own mistakes.
We arranged a special session for learning from our mistakes.. it was post review session for the recent application we developed in android and iOS . Our aim was to retrospect and find out what could have been better. There is always a chance of improvement. What new things developers learned during this application development, new bugs we discovered and a lot other stuff.
Social Sweep Post Delivery Evaluation for both iOS & Android.
- Estimated vs. Actual Timeline
- New Skills Acquired
- Future Enhancements
- Revenue Model(In-App Purchase)
Post Delivery Evaluation – Requirement & Process
- How to Evaluate
- Why Evaluate
- Process of Evaluations
- Monitoring Process
- Parameters for Monitoring and Evaluation
Code Review & Analysis
- Performance Analysis
- Coding Best Practices
- Code Commenting & Clean up
- Code Repository
Apple/Google Play Developer Account Management – Best Practices
- Developer Account types & access levels
- In-App Purchase Options
- Certificates/Provisioning Profile
- Advance Issues
LetsNurture had a great experience where they learned lot of new things and got updated and had discussions and query solving among each other. We got a great response from all our team members and we are planning to conduct such Tech Event every month in our Company to enhance knowledge among each other.