Social Media is a rogue epidemic amongst the youth and even the elder generations. Any and everything an average user does or feels, has been posted on Social Media. Therefore, it is very essential that while you develop you Mobile Application, it has the extended features to allow your user to post on Social Media – seamlessly.
Application Programming Interface (API) is the software implication that bridges the communication channel between two Softwares that aren’t affiliated with one another. Clearly, the Social Network API Integration is not only limited to Social Media Websites and Mobile Apps. Third Party Social Network API Integration provides you the features that enables posting to Social Media without making the user leave your App.
How to Leverage revenue using Social Network API Integration:
- Free marketing of your App to the Social Media Network of your user when they share or post anything through your App
- The ease of sharing & posting keeps the user on Social Media even while they are on your App – which results in loyal customer base as the users keep coming back
- Sharing a game leader-board or a news feed – the user can influence others in his social network – that in turn improves the user experience to your App
- Run effective loyalty programs using the user statistics & social media influence to leverage the user’s social media network
- Social Network API Integration is light-weight and does not require a back-end infrastructure to manage the load
At Lets Nurture, we convert your idea into reality:
Amongst a several Projects we have managed for Mobile Application or Website Development, we have integrated Social Network API Integration – Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn and Foursquare. Our technical experts not only understand the importance of Social Network API integration but also offer a detailed approach to identify the marketing importance.
We have also served our clients where they needed customSocial Network API Integration development to fulfil their requirements. To know the scope of your Project, share your requirements with us. View our portfolio to be familiar with the depth of our technical expertise. To get in touch with one of our Analysts, send us an email to email@example.com.