Frequently Asked Questions :)
We can help you build full-featured apps with Flutter, including camera, geolocation, network, storage, 3rd-party SDKs, and more. Flutter is optimized for 2D mobile apps that want to run on both Android and iOS. Apps that need to deliver brand-first designs are particularly well suited for Flutter.
Flutter team constantly monitors the adoption and demand for new mobile widgets from iOS and Android, and aims to work with the community to build support for new widgets. This work may come in the form of lower-level framework features, new composable widgets, or new widget implementations.
The app performance (because of Flutter) and user experience (leveraging our expertise in Flutter development) will be unquestionable. Mobile apps built with Flutter are quick because Flutter is designed to help developers easily achieve a constant 60fps. Flutter apps run via natively compiled code – no interpreters are involved.
Yes, but there is limitation too and hence we will not recommend to use Flutter as of now. As the technology is not supported in a desired manner for desktop app development.
- We first review the project scope and domain, to determine the best fit team member.
- We shortlist 2/3 resources, and schedule an interview with you.
- To the selected team member(s), you can dictate the project onboarding process.
- We then require lead time of 72-96 hours to make team member available for redeployment to your project.
We value long term business relationships by offering quality add on services given below:
- Annual Maintenance contract
- Ongoing system updates
- Digital marketing and brand design