What is Android?
In brief introduction to Android and Android App Development, Android is a Linux based OS. Commonly it is said that Google owns Android. But it is open handset Alliance who owns Android. Open Handset Alliance is a group of more than 65 companies which includes technology, mobile, mobile operators, semiconductor and handset manufacturing companies.
As per recent data, Android phone market it is growing in a very progressive rate and as a consequence, Android App Development is booming since then.
Main Advantages of Android Platform
All sort of technologies like GSM, Edges, CDMA, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, EV-DO and UMTS are easily adapted in Android Platform for android app development.
Our Services on Android App Development
- Tools & Solutions
- In-App Purchase (including Subscription)
- Storage Access Framework (Integration with cloud service providers)
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Bluetooth/WiFi Data Transfer
- Social Networking APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+)
- Barcode/QR code/Card scanner
- Material Design
- Apps for Android Wear
- Android Auto
- Chromecast / TV Apps
- Payment Systems(Paypal, Stripe, FirstData)
Frameworks & Components
- OpenGL ES
- Android NDK
- WikiTude(Augmented Reality)
- GSM, EDGE, CDMA, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, EV-DO and UMTS technologies to send/receive data across mobile networks.
- Libraries for Image, Audio & Video Files for robust android app development.
- P2P using Google Talk.
- SQLite for data storage.
- Export and signing app for publishing.
After successfully establishing as web development company & Digital Marketing Company Let’s Nurture is now expanding its wings as an android app development company. We would be glad to assist you to create rich & dynamic android app development for your business. Feel free to contact us on email@example.com
If you want to direct submit your requirement regarding android app development click here.