Frequently Asked Questions :)
- We first review the project scope and domain, to determine the best fit team member.
- We shortlist 2/3 resources, and schedule an interview with you.
- To the selected team member(s), you can dictate the project onboarding processTo the selected team member(s), you can dictate the project onboarding process.
- We then require lead time of 72-96 Hours to make team member available for redeployment to your project.
Our flexible engagement models to hire business analysts will give you complete authority over the project development cycle as well as reporting. You will be given regular updates to make decision with utmost transparency and coordination of our Project Managers along with development team will be there whenever you want. Our engagement models can suit businesses of any kind, ranging from startups to enterprises.
Of course, we will have a look instantly and will provide you another developer along with having a conference with you in details to meet your expectations with utmost transparency.
We provide reporting on daily, weekly, biweekly or monthly basis and update progress report on shared account on platforms like Zoho, JIRA, Slack with emails, Skype and UberConference.
Hire dedicated Business Analysts who have average experience of 3 years in working in our business analysts team. They have also experience in working for diverse industries solutions leveraging web, Android, iOS and cross platform app development projects.
Of course you can hire our business analysts team to prepare a professional SRS/BRS and Effort Estimation (EE) document with feature listings, technology stack, queries and add-on suggestions. We will be in continuous touch with our clients to know about the business requirements to finish the tasks with quick turnaround time.
The role of a Business Analyst will vary depending upon the scope of the project. The business analysts at Let’s Nurture are having knowledge in following areas:
- Software Engineering Methodologies like SDLC e.g. Waterfall, Iterative (Agile/Scrum)
- High-Level Technology like Database structure, OOP concept
- Reporting tools, BI and reporting mechanisms
- UML Modeling Tools
- Prototyping and Mind mapping tools