- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail.
- Coordinate front-desk activities.
- Excellent Communication Skill.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email. Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock. Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Any other administrative profile allotted by the reporting head.