All this while you have wondered on having that favourite application of yours but didn’t know the way of installing it on your phone.
That favourite game of yours, that all very important utility Android apps or just that entertainment application that you always wanted on your phone. Now there is a way to have them all in your phone.
Guide to have your favourite Android apps on your phone
1) Go to Google play where you find numerous Android apps.
2) Select the application you wanted to install on phone. There are a number of categories from which you can select your app. These are top free apps, top paid apps etc.
3) You can even search the specific app you want to install.
4) Every app has a detailed page where you can check the reviews, prices and download size of the application.
5) For free application hit the download button to install the application on your phone and the application will be installed on your phone.
6) For priced application there will be a button with the price list that will get you to the payment gateway.
7) After successful payment the app will be pushed on your phone.
While this is a simple way of installing the Android Apps on the phone, this is not the only way. There is also another way called ‘sideloading’ to install apps on your phone. Some applications provide what we call an APK (application package). You need to install the APK on your phone. Further it requires minor setup on your phone.
While this may seem a bit overwhelming it is just as simple as it can be. Below we illustrate few simple steps through which we can download an application on the phone.
1) Go to the settings of your phone and enable “unknown sources” which is usually in the application menu.
2) Now put the APK of the application on the SD card of your phone.
3) Then using the file manager, open the APK file.
4) Clicking on the file will automatically start the installation.
So this is not as difficult as you thought it to be.
Now you can have as many applications as you want on your phone and enjoy them and even share them with your friends.
Tell us how you liked our article on installing Android apps. Share your feedback with us by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To install App from Market.
You may need to install an app which is not available on Google Play store but you have apk for it..
To Install application exclude market application.
200 Beacons will be straightened across UK’s major airport to render well-timed and targeted notification to their passengers on the mobile devices. Mobile Payment Technologies programmer Proxama features joined together …